Second Grade No-Prep Phonics Games Bundle - Sale
BUY NOW TO SAVE 50%
Help your students master 2nd grade phonics skills with these no-prep phonics games! These hands-on activities are great for centers or independent work. There are options for independent and partner/small group play!
These activities will help you…
- Reinforce your whole group phonics instruction with hands-on practice
- Ensure that students can be successful and productive when working independently
- Save tons of prep time (no cutting!!)
- Get students excited about practicing essential skills!
This resource includes over 170 activities (each activity is provided in color and black-and-white).
Included are games for:
- digraphs (21)
- blends (20)
- double final consonants (10)
- glued sounds (22)
- inflectional endings (17)
- contractions/possessives (8)
- vowel teams (20)
- r-controlled vowels (20)
- diphthongs (14)
- prefixes and suffixes (21)
These activities require NO cutting, folding, or any other kind of prep! Simply print and use these sheets. You can place them inside page protectors or laminate them for easy re-use, too. Students will need basic manipulatives (dice and counters) to play.
To make it easier for your second graders to remember the directions, students complete the same type of activity with multiple phonics patterns! (The themes are varied so that the games “feel” new, even when students already know how to play.)
If you want to differentiate, these games make it as easy as “click and print.” You can select different games for different groups of students. This is incredibly helpful if you have students at a wide range of ability levels!
These activities can supplement any phonics program or work as stand-alone activities for literacy centers or Daily 5.