Dramatic Play Center Props for Kindergarten
This dramatic play center resource includes literacy props that you can use to create 6 different dramatic play themes!
This resource is for you if you:
- Believe that play is an important part of literacy learning
- Want to set up engaging dramatic play themes that involve authentic reading and writing activities
- Doctor's Office
- Grocery Store
This resource includes lesson plans to help you introduce the dramatic play center to your students. It also includes the following for each of the six themes:
- Cover sheet with directions for setting up the theme
- Introduction lesson plan
- Printable props to set up the center (i.e. signs, role play name badges, item labels, etc.)
- Printable materials students can use to make props (i.e. grocery lists, chore charts, menus, etc.)
Looking for more literacy center activities for Kindergarten? Read about my complete literacy centers bundle for Kindergarten HERE!
Please contact Alison at Alison@LearningAtThePrimaryPond.com if you have any questions about the materials!
Total Pages: 100 pages