High Frequency Word Games | Dolch First Grade Words
Getting students to learn and remember high frequency words can be very challenging! It's also difficult to find quality high frequency word games so students can practice independently.
These High Frequency Word Games for the Dolch First Grade Words makes all of this easier! This pack is for teachers who want to give their students fun, independent practice materials - so they can quickly master reading and writing high frequency words.
This pack is specially designed to give you options and save you time. You get:
>> Decoding (reading) encoding (spelling) games
>> Review games, for spiraling practice
>> The same game in multiple themes, so you can teach the directions once and have students play it multiple times!
For each set of 5 words, there is:
- 1 memory match game for students to practice word identification
- 2 games where students practice decoding (reading) the words
- 2 games where students practice encoding (writing) the words
Then, review activities include:
- 2 decoding games for every 10 words
- 1 small group Bingo game for every 20 words
- 1 decoding game for every 20 words
- 1 encoding game for every 20 words
Want to see just how helpful these High Frequency Word Games can be in your classroom? Download the FREE product preview to see how the games are organized and what types of activities are included!
Looking for High Frequency Word Worksheets instead? Click here.